UNIV-20-40 Universal Vacuum Tester
"High Accuracy, Light Weight For Flightline Portable Inspections."
The Model UNIV-20-40 is a precision, manually controlled, portable, flightline Digital Static Test Set. This single channel test set is designed to provide regulated total Static (PS) pressure outputs to simulate inHg mbar, psalm mmHg and PSI/min parameters. The test set is compact, lightweight, and can fit in the overhead compartment on most commercial airliners.
- Certified to perform maintenance tasks for outflow/ safety valves certifications on General Aviation, Military, and commercial aircrafts.
- Precision microprocessor based, with Honeywell sensors, accurate to +/- 0.020% FS
- Display is a sunlight readable color TFT 4 inch Micro-Graphic Touch panel showing detailed units of measurements including inHg, mbar, psia, mmHg, and PSI/ min.
- Automatically calculates the differential between the ambient (local) pressure upon start-up.<
- Automatic Static leak rate modes perform calculation for operator convenience.
- Hose has self-sealing quick disconnect fitting to protect aircraft from pressure loss.
- Control valves have a lifetime warranty with a built in protection seat to prevent over tightening of precision valve stems.
- Internal pump produce vacuum for maintenance free performance.
- Sensors automatically perform temperature compensation for extreme flightline conditions.
- Smart AC power supply provides a wide range of input voltages: 85 to 265 VAC / 47 to 420 Hz.
- Storm Case is rugged and constructed to meet applicable requirements of MIL-STD-810F and FED-STD-101C and is watertight and pad lockable for theft protection.
- Calibration meets National Institute Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T) specifications.
- Test set is shipped with quick disconnect fittings, 1 hose (15ft) and a power cord (6ft.)
- 2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Download the UNIV-20-40
Stat Sheet in PDF format.
Case meets required measurements to fit into overhead compartment in commercial airlines.
Exterior case dimensions:
22" L x 14" W x 9" H
(55.8 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm)
Wt. 27 lbs, 12.2 kg