SCZ-106 Sight Compass
Setting Industry Standards Once Again
Our SCZ-106 is used to check calibration of an aircraft mounted wet compass. The sight compass tester is a portable, self-contained calibration device containing a master wet compass, which has been calibrated to indicate 180° from North. This allows the operator to stand facing the aircraft, making it considerable easier to transmit signals to and from the cockpit. The SCZ-106 is unique in that it has an added Laser Sighting Target System for ease of precision alignment and accuracy.
- The Laser Target Sighting System attached to the top of the compass is precisely aligned to insure that the overall accuracy of the dial does not exceed +/- 1°.
- The sight compass comes with a small hand grip, calibration certificate, a brass calibration screwdriver and a Storm Case for protection when not in use.
- The compass is mounted on a ABS plastic case that can be attached to either the handle or the camera / tripod assembly.
- The tripod can be adjusted so that the sight compas is at eye level of the operator. (Tripod P/N SC-MRTR60)
- All external parts of the sight compass, such as the external case, handle, sighting system, tripod and Associated mounting hardware, were designed of materials that will not effect the magnetic accuracy of the sight compass.
- The sight compass is painted red for clear identification and must not, under any circumstances, be used as an aircraft compass.
- Recommended 1 year calibration cycle.
- Storm case is Yellow HPX High Performance Resin, watertight, padlockable, and made in the USA to meet applicable requirements of MIL-STD-810F and FED-STD101C. Rugged durable and lightweight case meets airline carry-on regulations- fits under seats in overhead compartments.
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically equalizes internal / external Storm Case air pressure for safe transport.
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Download the SCZ-106 Spec Sheet in PDF format.
11.8 x 9.8 x 7.7 in
299 x 248 x 195 mm
8 lbs / 3.6 kg