DPST-5000M Digital Pitot Static Test Set
High Accuracy, Exceeds 91.411 FAR Specs, Light Weight with Durable Sensor Display! Max. Altitude is 55,000 Feet.
The Model DPST-5000M Digital Pitot Static Test Set is a precision test set with dual channel pressure controller designed to provide regulated total (PT) pressure and static (PS) pressure outputs to simulate Altitude, Airspeed and Vertical Speed parameters. The test set can also be used in a laboratory environment to calibrate Altimeters and Airspeeds in maintenance shops or harsh hangar environments The test set is compact, light weight, and can fit in the overhead compartment on most commercial airliners.
- Certified to perform Pitot Static FAR 91.411 and FAR 43 Appendix E certifications on fixed or rotary wing and LSA aircraft
- Precision microprocessor based with temperature compensated sensors, accuracy to 0 020% DPST-5000M-kit-240FS
- No warm up time required
- Performance: 55,000 ft of altitude, 20,000 ft/min VSI rate, and 600 knots of airspeed
- Smart AC power supply for safe flight line usage, input voltages 85 to 265 VAC/47 to 420 Hz
- Sun-light readable color touch screen display showing real instrument presentation. Pop-up screens display Altitude, Vertical Speed, Airspeed, and other measurements in various units of measure, including: ft, Nl, Kts, Km/hr, Mach, Ft/min, EPR (PT/PS), inHg, mb, and psia.
- Pitot and static leak rate modes automatically perform calculations for pass/fail conditions.
- Precision Metering valves allow fine precision control of altitude, VSI, and airspeed. Also has protection shut-off seats for lifetime use.
- Color coded hoses with self-sealing quick connections to protect aircraft from pressure loss. Comes equipped with quick connect fittings, 2 (ea.) twenty ft hoses and a 6 ft power cord.
- Internal pumps produce pressure and vacuum, and have a 5,000 hour cycle to overhaul.
- Storm Case is watertight, padlockable, and made in the USA to meet applicable requirements of MIL-STD-810F and FED-STD101C.
- 2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Download the DPST-5000M Stat Sheet in PDF format.
The DPST-5000M allows you to easily test each aircraft for the 91.411 Pitot / Static Inspections using the manual touch-screen version.
Case meets required measurements to fit into overhead compartment in commercial airlines.
Exterior case dimensions:
20" L x 15" W x 7" H
50.8 cm L x 38.1 cm W x 17.8 cm H
Weight 28 lbs., 12.7 kgs.