DPST-9200A-R Air Data lab Standard
Exceeds RVSM High Accuracy Standards
The Model DPST-9200A-R is a laboratory digital technology Air Data Test Set with extreme accuracy for testing aircraft pitot static components. This bench top unit is designed to meet and exceed RVSM and manufacturers test requirements for military and commercial fixed / rotary wing aircraft.
The altitude control accuracy is better than ±2 feet at sea level (or ±0.002 inHg). This test set can also be used in an engineering environment for precision cycle testing on remote equipment. The LED touch screen terminal provides the operator full control of test set functions while observing UUT/Instruments such as such as Altimeters, Airspeed/Mach Indicators and rate of Climb Indicators and various pressure devices.
- Bench top unit is designed for military and commercial fixed / rotary wing aircraft to meet and exceed RVSM test requirements.
- Precision microprocessor based with Honeywell sensors, accuracy to 0.001% of full range.
- Certified to perform Reduced Vertical Separations Minimum or Standard FAR 91.411 Part 43 App E.
- The air data lab standard is designed with altitude control accuracy better than ±2 feet at sea level.
- Calibration meets or exceeds the published specifications, which are traceable to the N.I.S.T.
- Up to 50+ profiles can be stored in the system for easy operations.
- The profiles feature allows custom set points of an altimeter, airspeed and VSI parameters to be downloaded from a computer to run repeated test cycles.
- Automatic pitot and static leak rate functions calculates leak rate values automatically.
- "Go To Ground" feature automatically and safely depressurizes Pitot & Static pressure systems to safe ambient conditions.
- Smart AC power supply for safe usage input voltages range from 85 to 265 VAC / 47 to 420 Hz.
- Test set is equipped with quick connect fittings on front panel and rear ports for bench set up.
- Protection for instruments under test, includes a power failure protection feature, which in the event of a power outage, locks the pneumatic system and allows safe depressurization to ambient ground conditions automatically without operator assistance.
- Fittings have self-sealing quick connections to protect equipment from pressure loss.
- Vacuum and Pressure pumps are self contained with auto pressure regulation.
Download the DPST-9200A-R Spec Sheet in PDF format.
This bench top unit is designed to meet and exceed RVSM and manufacturers test requirements for military and commercial fixed / rotary wing aircraft.
17"L x 18"W x 8"H
Weight: 30 lbs.
Case: Metal benchtop construction