DPST-8000M Digital Pitot Static Test Set
Exceeds RVSM High Accuracy Standards Max. Altitude is 55,000 Feet.
The Model DPST-8000M Digital Pitot Static Test Set is a precision test set with two independent channel pressure controllers designed to provide regulated total (PT) pressure and static (PS) pressure outputs to simulate Altitude, Airspeed and Vertical Speed parameters. The test set can also be used in a laboratory environment to calibrate Altimeters and Airspeeds in maintenance shops or harsh hangar environments. The test set is compact, light weight, and can fit in the overhead compartment on most commercial airliners.
- Certified to perform Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) Pitot Static FAR 91.411 and FAR 43 Appendix E certifications on fixed wing and rotary aircraft.
- Precision microprocessor based with Honeywell sensors, accuracy to 0.001% FS.
- No warm up time required.
- Performance: 55,000 ft of altitude, 20,000 ft/min VSI rate, and 600 knots of airspeed.
- Calibration meets or exceeds the published specifications, which are traceable to the National Institute Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T.)
- Sun-light readable color display showing real instrument presentation. Touch screens display Altitude, Vertical Speed, Airspeed, EPR and other measurements in various units of measure, including Ft, M, Kts, Km/hr, Mach, Ft/min, EPR (PT/PS), in Hg, mb and psia.
- Precision Metering valves allow fine precision control of altitude, VSI, and airspeed. Also has protection shut-off seats for lifetime use.
- Smart AC power supply for safe flight line usage-input voltages 85 to 265 VAC/47 to 420 Hz.
- Color coded hoses with self-sealing quick connections to protect aircraft from pressure loss. Comes equipped with quick connect fittings, 2 (ea.) twenty ft. hoses and a 6 ft. power cord.
- Internal pumps produce pressure and vacuum, and have a 5,000 hour cycle to overhaul.
- Storm Case is watertight, padlockable, and made in the USA to meet applicable requirements of MIL-STD-810F and FED-STD-101C. U
- 2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Download the DPST-8000M Stat Sheet in PDF format.
The DPST-8000M RSVM allows you to easily test each aircraft for the new regulated RVSM Pitot / Static Inspections, the manual touch-screen version.
Case meets required measurements to fit into overhead compartment in commercial airlines.
Exterior case dimensions:
20"L, x 15"W x 7"H
50.8cm L x 38.1cm W x 17.8cm H
Wight 28 lbs., 12.7 kgs.